Thursday, December 1, 2011

Daily December or Journal You Christmas or BOTH!

This is my second year in Shimelle's Journal Your Christmas class.  Last year I only lasted half the month before time got away from me and I started falling behind. This year I'm trying to combine it with the December Daily and see how far it goes.

I'm already ahead of last year. Supplies are gathered, mini album is completed, foundation pages cut and in the album, just ready for photos and/or journaling. This is also my first time trying to blog. So much fun and learning to be had here.

Already I feel behind...I know the picture I want for today's entry but wouldn't you know the sun was down by the time I got home so that's going to have to wait, sigh. Hope the rest of month goes smoother than today. At least I'll have most of my journaling here.



Filling in the blanks was our first exercise in JYC. So here we go...

This Christmas...

I will believe in magic.
I will be grateful for the little things.
I will always remember that I am loved.

No pictures today fangirls an boys...maybe later on in the week.



1 comment:

  1. I'm doing JYC for the 2nd time this year but I'm gonna have a look at Dec daily too...I'd love to know what u prefer...

    ReplyDelete